Pad printing is a printing process that can transfer a 2-D image onto a 3-D object. This is accomplished using an indirect offset printing process that involves an image being transferred from the cliché via a silicone pad onto a substrate.
Pad Printing Services For Die Casting Parts
Pad printing, also called tampography or tampo printing, is an indirect offset (gravure) printing process where a silicon pad takes a 2-D image from a laser engraved (etched) printing plate (also called cliché) and transfers it to a 3-D object. Thanks to pad printing, it is now possible to print all kind of difficult shaped products such as curved (convex), hollow (concave), cylindrical, spherical, compound angles, textures, etc. which were not available with traditional printing processes. The process of pad printing is the most versatile of all printing processes with its unique ability to images and text on to three-dimensional, complex surfaces. Using steel (or copper, thermoplastic plastic) gravure, using a curved surface pad printing head made of silicone rubber material, dip the ink on the gravure onto the surface of the pad printing head, and then press on the surface of the desired object to print patterns. For example, the text and patterns on the surface of mobile phones are printed in this way,and the surface printing of many electronic products, such as computer keyboards, instruments and meters, are all printed by pad printing. You can also choose pad printing method to print logo on your die casting parts. The theory behind the pad printing process evolved from the screen, rubber stamp and photogravure printing processes.
Pad Printing Service Manufacturer
China die casting company, our factory is dedicated to delivering one-stop services – pad printing surface treatment service from design to assembly, create high quality production-like prototypes to high volume production line. Applied in commodity, toys, stationery, electric appliances. From our printing service, you will get a customized surface with single color pad printing & multi-color pad printing. Materials handled include plastic, metal, aluminium & zinc alloy. Pad printing for die casting parts can be done flat, oval, round, concave, convex, irregular & raised shapes.
Our factory is your best resource for quality die casting surface finishing. Our high-volume, rapid throughput capabilities allow us to quickly deliver flawless, expertly finished prototypes and high-volume production parts that meet the specific needs of a wide range of industrial applications. Once you are ready to start your new project, please feel free to contact with us for a free quote. our factory is happy to finish your die cast metal products with the Pad Printing that is most appropriate to your goals.
Advantages of Pad Printing
Pad printing is an important part of many industries due to several reasons. Below are a few reasons why you should consider the process:
1. Compatible with Different Surfaces: The process can print on any surface, no matter how awkward. It does not matter whether the surface is tiny, wonky, or curvy when working with the process.
2. Compatible with Different Materials: It is compatible with any material. Therefore, you can print on metal, plastic, glass, and edibles such as sweets.
3. Cost-Effective: The process is cost-effective and easy to operate. Therefore, it is a realistic printing option for any business looking for low cost personalization, traceability, and identification.
4. It Delivers Quality Printing: The printing process delivers a crisp and quality finish on any surface. This is regardless of the object’s shape and material makeup. Hence it is important in printing on small parts, e.g., very tiny electrical components.
5. It Supports Different Color options: Tampo printing has many colors to serve the different aesthetic requirements of many businesses. In situations where the colors are not available, you can also mix colors using the right technology and tools to achieve the right color.